Open Position: Page
Hours Available: Three hours on Monday and Thursday evenings; five hours every other Saturday (typically). All hours are at the Pemberville Public Library.
The Page is responsible for shelving all library materials in proper locations. The Page maintains proper order of materials on the shelves and reorganizes materials as needed in order to ensure the Library functions efficiently and effectively. The Page occasionally assists patrons in locating materials, using Library technology, and answering basic questions posed by patrons. The Page assists the circulation desk and assists in packing/unpacking Interlibrary Loan items. The Page may develop and maintain small displays throughout the Library. The Page is appointed by the Library Director and works closely with staff of the Library.
Previous volunteer experience in the Pemberville, Stony Ridge, or Luckey libraries is preferred.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Skilled in the use of modern office equipment and computer operation, including the Internet and Microsoft software.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to occasionally lift and carry up to 40 pounds.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate in writing and orally.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively listen and project positive interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate dependable work habits including attitude, initiative, and attendance.
- Exercise discretion in handling sensitive inquiries.
For more information and a full position description, please contact Director Susan Titkemeier at 419-287-4012.
Submit a completed Job Application and list of references to the Pemberville Public Library by Monday, June 21, 2021. Download a Job Application here.