The Pemberville, Stony Ridge, and Luckey libraries will reopen to the public and return to regular hours beginning Tuesday, May 26, 2020. However, things will look different in our buildings, and we have some new restrictions in place.
- Library Staff have worked hard to remove and rearrange furniture to allow for social distancing. When you are in the library, please do your best to follow the six-feet distancing guidelines.
- Wearing a mask, or facial covering that covers both nose and mouth, while in the library is REQUIRED FOR AGES 10 AND OLDER IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE GOVERNOR'S AND HEALTH DEPARTMENT'S ORDERS.
- Capacity in each building is being limited to the following: Pemberville = 30 people, Stony Ridge = 20 people, and Luckey = 10 people. You may be asked to wait your turn outside if the capacity is reached.
- We ask all patrons to limit visits to no more than one hour.
- Because it can be hard for children to comply with social distancing, all children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times in the library.
- The first hour we are open each day will be dedicated to senior citizens and any at-risk patrons.
- If you are sick, have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days, or have been in contact with someone sick/experiencing symptoms in the past 14 days, please do not enter the library. Instead we can provide you with curbside services. Simply call one of our library locations to request materials, and let us know when you arrive in our parking lots. A Library Staff member will place your requested materials outside the door for you to pick up.
- Additionally, everyone has full access to all of our digital resources with a library card. Wi-Fi can still be accessed from our parking lots 24/7.
- Please return all items (including DVDs, CDs, and audiobooks) through our outdoor book drops: Pemberville = East side of the building, Stony Ridge = South side of the building, Luckey = next to the entrance. Expect delays in items being taken off your library account, as all items will be sanitized and quarantined for three to four days before being checked in and shelved.
If Wood County is under a Level 4 (Purple) Public Health Emergency, then the Libraries will return to curbside service only.