The public is welcome to use the Pemberville, Stony Ridge and Luckey Library computers. By using the computers, you are agreeing to use the equipment in a responsible manner. The computer resources provided by the library are to be used for legal purposes and in ethical ways. Examples of use which violate this standard include but are not limited to:
- Destruction of equipment, software or data belonging to the library or others
- Violation of computer system security
- Violation of computer software license agreements
- Chat and instant messaging
- Accessing objectionable or pornographic material
- Engaging in illegal communication activities
The Library computers are filtered to help prevent abuse. Misuse of the library's computers will result in the loss of computer privileges. Library staff is not responsible for monitoring your child's internet use while at the library.