Pemberville Fireman c.1912

Submitted by epax on

Front row L-R John Isabel, August (Shorty) Stein, Claire Speck, Grover Lehman, Guy Hill, Clayton Speck, Bill Gerding, George Speck, Jim Swan, Albert Ziegler, Carl Bushman, Pat Spahn

Back Row L-R Sid Morris, H.R. Warren (Chief), Albert Wice, Fred Burnham, Harry Jenkins, John Ziegler, John Smith, Ted Jenkins, Fred Goeckerman

Pemberville School

Submitted by epax on

This building replaced the frame school in 1880 and was located on the lot where the present 1936 building now stands. This 1880 building was demolished after the new 1936 building was finished, which now houses the Eastwood Local Schools Administration.

Subscribe to Pemberville