Stony Ridge

Empire House on Route 20

Submitted by epax on Wed, 06/24/2020 - 11:38

This is the Empire House as it appeared in 1912/1913, built in 1848 or 1849 by John Elderkin. It was a popular stopping place for travelers on the "old mud pike" (Route 20) and was centrally located between Woodville and Perrysburg. The building still stands.

Subscribe to Stony Ridge