The Libby app is a streamlined way to borrow digital books and audiobooks from your library. This free app, created by OverDrive, is available for Android, iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch), and Windows 10 devices.
- Install the Libby app from your device’s app store.
- Open the app and find your library. You can search by library name, city, or zip code.
- Browse your library’s collection and borrow a title. When prompted, sign in. You’ll need a valid library card to complete this step.
- Borrowed titles appear on your Shelf and download to the app automatically so you can read them when you’re offline.
From your Shelf, you can:
- Tap Start Reading or Start Listening to open a title.
- Tap the cover image, then Send to Device to send a book to Kindle.
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew, Return, or Send to Device to send a book to Kindle.
Download this guide to learn about other features in the Libby app. Your friendly library staff are always happy to help you with any questions you have about Libby and Overdrive. You can also view the help page from Overdrive here.